Over the course of the project I participated in client relationships, worked on concepting, market research, pitched ideas, collaborated on wireframes, created a sitemap, collaborated on design decisions, and built the website. I created mood boards based on the client's existing logo, and conducted and shared market research to learn more about the current marketplace. After receiving feedback on the mood boards and market research we started thinking about the information architecture of the site.
Once another designer made the initial wireframes, it was my job to find a Squarespace template that could function in a similar fashion. During the process of choosing a template, we realized that we needed to pivot our ideas to work within the platform constraints. We concentrated our redesign around an organization system that would be capable of growing with the client. I enjoyed working within a system that still offered some flexibility through custom CSS.